949 716-0934 Cell:
949 981-6558 E-mail:
construction management services are available for the homeowner who is starting
construction on a new home or a planning major remodel. These services can save
you considerable time and expense by making available to you the necessary
construction knowledge and experience. Having this knowledge and experience
working with you can insure that your project completes on time and on budget.
Some of the
services we can provide you that will make your project easier, include:
- Provide assistance to you the homeowner, in review of project estimates
and bid submissions.
- Help you in the selection of the contractor(s) who will complete your
- Assist you in the drafting and review of all contracts for work to be done
on the project.
- Provide coordination between you, the architect and the contractor, to
insure that your needs and requirements for the project are met.
- Provide on-site construction quality control to ensure that all work is
being done in conformance with the architectural plans and specifications, as
well as your wishes.
- Ensure that the appropriate contractual obligations, insurance
requirements and lien releases are maintained throughout the project. This
protects your rights and interests.
- Provide regular cost and schedule reports so that you know how and where
your money is being spent.
- Provide the necessary knowledge and experience so that you can make proper
and effective construction related decisions.
Surviving the Remodeling Process